Westminster Pedophiles Home // Westminster Pedophiles

Investigation into late Lord Brittan scrutinised  – 21st October 2015

Investigation into late Lord Brittan scrutinised – 21st October 2015

Witnesses

Wednesday 21 October 2015, Grimond Room, Portcullis House

At 2.15pm

  • DCI Paul Settle

At 2.45pm

  • Assistant Commissioner Patricia Gallan, Metropolitan Police
  • Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse, Metropolitan Police

At 3.15pm

  • Tom Watson MP

At 4pm

  • Alison Saunders, Director of Public Prosecutions

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/home-affairs-committee/news-parliament-2015/151013-yewtree-ev/

Operation Vincente has now been made known to a wider audience

Hasn’t made it to wiki – yet ?

nor here:

http://crimeandjustice.co.uk/police-operations/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vincente

I wonder WHO is winning?

Patrick Rock court case adjourned

Patrick Rock court case adjourned

Judge Alistair McCreath, sitting at Southwark crown court, granted Patrick Rock bail until trial date in May.

Rock was originally charged back in June 2014 with three counts of making an indecent photograph of a child in August 2013. He was also charged with possession of 59 indecent images of children.

Mr Rock was one of David Camerons closest aids and was one of the government’s advisers on policy for online pornography filters.

Mr Rock resigned as a policy adviser to Mr Cameron after he was arrested.

The former deputy head of the No 10 Policy Unit has been close to Mr Cameron for two decades. The two men worked for Michael Howard when he was Home Secretary in the 1990s.

In Downing Street, he had the title of deputy director of policy and worked across a wide range of topics, including the government’s policy on child pornography. His seniority was demonstrated by the fact that he was one of only three advisers given his own private office in No 10.

Mr Rock is denying the claims.

Sources www.exaronews.com

www.telegraph.co.uk

 

Leon Brittan: Scotland Yard admits reopening rape investigation over fears of ‘media criticism’

Leon Brittan: Scotland Yard admits reopening rape investigation over fears of ‘media criticism’

Scotland Yard has admitted reopening a rape investigation into Lord Brittan because it was worried about “media criticism and public cynicism”.

Detectives examining a rape claim against the former Home Secretary, dating back more than 40-years, concluded there was not enough evidence to proceed in September 2013.

However the case was reopened and the terminally ill Lord Brittan was questioned by police the following May after Labour MP, Tom Watson, revealed he had written to Alison Saunders, the Director of Public Prosecutions, to complain.

When in November 2014, just two months before Lord Brittan died, the Crown Prosecution Service said there was not enough evidence for them to consider bringing charges, one of the Met’s most senior officers, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse appealed that decision, dragging the case out still further.

Read more http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11935953/Leon-Brittan-Scotland-Yard-defends-handling-of-sex-abuse-claims.html

Victim testimonies permanently deleted by child sex abuse inquiry

Victim testimonies permanently deleted by child sex abuse inquiry

Victims of alleged child sex abuse who submitted accounts through the Government’s inquiry website were told their testimonies had been deleted because of a technical blunder.

Following a change in the inquiry’s website address, any submissions through an online form between 14 September and October 2 were “instantly and permanently deleted” before reaching staff.

The Independent Inquiry Into Child Sex Abuse (IICSA) apologised for “any inconvenience or distress” and reassured those who shared their experiences that their information had not been put at risk of disclosure.

Those whose submissions have been lost have been asked to resend their information.

The inquiry into historic sex abuse was set up last July but has suffered a number of delays after two previous chairwomen resigned.

Read more http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11935056/Victim-testimonies-permanently-deleted-by-child-sex-abuse-inquiry.html

Patrick Rock court appearance 16 October 2015

Patrick Rock court appearance 16 October 2015

Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 10.45.08Southwark Crown Court

Didn’t take long did it?

 

Submissions to Theresa May’s child sex abuse inquiry accidentally deleted

Submissions to Theresa May’s child sex abuse inquiry accidentally deleted

Victims of alleged child abuse who submitted testimonies to website between 14 September and 2 October deleted due to technical blunder

 

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/15/submissions-to-theresa-mays-child-sex-abuse-inquiry-accidentally-deleted?CMP=twt_gu

There’s no comment I can make re the above that won’t be made in SPADES elsewhere

and speaking of SPADEs and other botched investigations

PATRICK ROCK SHOULD BE IN COURT TOMORROW  – FOR HIS VERY COMPLICATED CASE

Zac Goldsmith urged to withdraw paedophile ring allegations

Zac Goldsmith urged to withdraw paedophile ring allegations

Zac Goldsmith is facing questions from a former Conservative MP and the brother of Lord Brittan after he refused to withdraw claims made in parliament about an alleged paedophile ring in his constituency.

The Conservative mayoral candidate for London has been accused of repeating unfounded allegations of abuse by VIPs in Richmond, south-west London, that were apparently based on testimony from a convicted fraudster.

Goldsmith told MPs in November there had been a cover-up of abuse at Elm Guest House, involving establishment figures including a former cabinet minister, whom he did not name, but who was identified on social media as Leon Brittan. A spokesperson for Goldsmith said the MP had “rightly” asserted that child sex abuse should be taken seriously.

Read more http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/14/zac-goldsmith-urged-to-withdraw-paedophile-ring-allegations

Tom Watson to face select committee over pursuit of Leon Brittan – “Tom Watson a decent man with integrity”

Tom Watson to face select committee over pursuit of Leon Brittan – “Tom Watson a decent man with integrity”

I personally would like to say thanks & well done to Tom Watson a man with real integrity.

Tom Watson will appear before a parliamentary committee next week to explain why he urged police to reopen an investigation of rape against the late peer Leon Brittan.

The home affairs select committee has invited Labour’s deputy leader to appear next Wednesday at what is expected to be a fractious meeting. Watson will not attempt to avoid close questioning from MPs, it is understood.

Conservative MPs are furious with Watson over his pursuit of Brittan, who was suffering from cancer in his final months, as well as the Labour MP’s comment soon after Brittan died that the Tory peer was “close to evil”.

It means that the tables will be turned on Watson, who gained a reputation as a ferocious select committee inquisitor after he grilled Rupert Murdoch over phone-hacking allegations in 2012.

Brittan died in January without knowing that he had been cleared of suspicion over the allegation that he had raped a woman. It has emerged that Watson had previously written to the director of public prosecutions, Alison Saunders, about an allegation of rape when he learned that the police inquiry was being dropped.

Four Conservative MPs asked the committee chairman, Keith Vaz, to put Watson’s actions on the agenda when it meets in private on Tuesday.

Read more http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/13/tom-watson-select-committee-pursuit-leon-brittan

 

 

 

Friends of Royalty – Soames, who is demanding Tom Watson apologise

Friends of Royalty – Soames, who is demanding Tom Watson apologise

Sir Nicholas Soames and other Tory MPs demand apology from Tom Watson over Leon Brittan ‘lies’

Some background…

Soames considers Prince Charles his best friend and was his equerry from 1970 to 1972. Charles was best man at his wedding to the heiress Catherine Weatherall in 1981.

Prince Charles’ friend Nicholas Soames threatened Diana six months before her death and warned her to stop meddling in a controversy over landmines, the inquest heard yesterday.

MP Nicholas Soames denies working at four firms affects his local duty …security company AEGIS Defence Services Limited, finance companies MMC Group and Intrepid Capital Partners, and the renewable energy firm Aggregated Micro Power Limited.

The CEO of SERCO is Cameron’s mate, fellow Old Etonian Rupert Soames, brother of Tory MP and Cameron loyalist Nicholas Soames.

SENIOR Tory Nicholas Soames will be accused of being a serial sex pest in a new book about female MPs.At least six women MPs have complained about the grandson of Winston Churchill and close pal of Prince Charles, claiming he repeatedly made crude and vulgar comments.

Ms Sones commented: “The name of Nicholas Soames came up again and again when we talked to women MPs

Richard John Grenville Spring, Baron Risby was pps to Nicholas Soames  (1996–97)

Spring (of 3-in-a-bed-romp) – was married to Hon. Jane Henniker-Major, daughter of John Henniker-Major, 8th Baron Henniker, in 1979 in Westminster.

 Spring MP quit as Parliamentary secretary to Ulster chief Sir Patrick Mayhew after his steamy session with a Sunday school teacher and a male friend was revealed last April.
 The embarrassment was increased when it was revealed he had made insulting remarks about the sex life of John Major and members of the Royal Family.
Convicted child rapist and PIE member Peter Righton was allowed to live at the Thornham Magna estate of Lord Henniker in Suffolk, where children from Islington continued to be taken, apparently until his death;
(Righton’s partner Charles Napier is half-brother to John Whittingdale and Charles Napier is related to Sir Peter Hayman’s wife)
Peter Hayman’s wife name was Rosemary Eardley Blomefield, Napier’s cousin
https://spotlightonabuse.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/hayman2.jpg
Foreign Office,  Sir Peter Hayman Under Secretary of State. Lord Henniker Assistant Under Secretary of State.
Sir Peter Hayman and Lord Henniker served as Majors in the Rifle Brigade during World War 2.

When the investigation began, Righton and his male lover fled to a country estate which is also an educational and recreational centre for children. Teachers, parents and welfare officials who send children to the estate are unaware of the two men and the police investigation into alleged paedophilia.

Prince Philip is godfather to Henniker’s child
Member of Parliament Tom Watson wrote that the Chief Constable of Suffolk warned against Righton being allowed to live at the estate but was ignored.

 

The timing of last week’s ‘Panorama’ on child abuse worked well for the Conservatives

The timing of last week’s ‘Panorama’ on child abuse worked well for the Conservatives

The timing of Tuesday night’s Panorama special, The VIP Paedophile Ring: What’s the Truth?, was convenient indeed for the Prime Minister, coming hours ahead of his speech to the Conservative Party conference in Manchester.

The hour-long documentary pulled apart the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Midland inquiry into historic claims of child sex abuse by Establishment figures and appeared to absolve the former Conservative home secretary Leon Brittan, who was questioned by officers before his death this year, as well as casting doubt on evidence against other Tory grandees.

As David Cameron took to his feet with a determination to dispel the lingering image of the “nasty party” – still recovering, as he was, from the sleazy smears of Lord Ashcroft – it was helpful to have the persistent and damaging saga of politicians and paedophilia swept into the trash.

Read more http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/the-media-column-the-timing-of-last-week-s-panorama-on-child-abuse-worked-well-for-the-conservatives-a6689826.html