Westminster Pedophiles Home // Westminster Pedophiles

Hatton Garden Heist leader ‘found sick pics of Tory child abuser’ in 1971 raid

Hatton Garden Heist leader ‘found sick pics of Tory child abuser’ in 1971 raid

Hatton Gardens heist boss Brian Reader was horrified when his gang broke into a bank vault and found sickening photos of a leading politician abusing children.

But the notorious crook was shocked further when the thieves left the pictures for police to find – only for the Tory Cabinet minister’s crimes to be hushed up.

Reader, known as The Guv’nor, is facing jail for planning last year’s £14million Hatton Garden raid and claims about his previous high-profile break-in can now be revealed for the first time.

The images are said to have been found stashed in a safety deposit box in 1971 when the gang tunnelled into a branch of Lloyds in Baker Street, Central London, and escaped with a £3million haul.

A close confidant of 76-year-old career criminal Reader said: “It was a shock for them when they found photographs of a famous ­politician abusing children.

“The gang were disgusted and left them lying on the floor of the vault for the police to find but nothing was ever done.”

Read more http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hatton-garden-heist-leader-found-7196229

Lord Janner: Child sex abuse case against late peer is dropped

Lord Janner: Child sex abuse case against late peer is dropped

The sex abuse trial against former Labour Peer Lord Janner, who died in December, has been formally dropped by prosecutors.

The 87-year-old, who was suffering from severe dementia, had been accused of a string of child sex allegations dating back to the 1970s.

Last year, the Crown Prosecution Service admitted it had missed numerous opportunities to prosecute the former MP, but ruled that his ill health meant he was unfit to stand trial.

But that decision was challenged by some of the alleged victims and prosecutors embarked on a “trial of fact” to determine whether Janner was responsible for the crimes he had been accused of.

Following his death, it was suggested the case might continue, but at a short hearing at the Old Bailey on Friday, prosecutors announced that they were formally closing the case.

Richard Whittam QC told the court: “Ordinarily death brings a criminal prosecution to an end. There is no person to be tried and they could not get a fair trial.”

Read more http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12101131/Lord-Janner-Child-sex-abuse-case-against-late-peer-is-dropped.html

Lord Janner unfit to stand trial, judge rules

Lord Janner unfit to stand trial, judge rules

Lord Janner is unfit to stand trial over allegations of child sexual abuse spanning four decades, a High Court judge has ruled.

Mr Justice Openshaw told the Old Bailey the 87-year-old peer had “advanced and disabling dementia”.

Both prosecution and defence barristers had agreed at a previous hearing that Greville Janner was not well enough to take part in a criminal trial.

Lord Janner is accused of 22 counts of sex offences against boys.

The peer, who was suspended from the Labour Party in April, denies the allegations.

He is accused of 15 counts of indecent assault and seven counts of a separate sexual offence against a total of nine alleged victims.

The Old Bailey heard the allegations spanned the years 1963 to 1998. Twenty-one of the charges relate to children who were aged 16 or under at the time.

Read more http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35027705

Child sex abuse inquiry to focus on churches and politicians

Child sex abuse inquiry to focus on churches and politicians

The independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in England and Wales will investigate allegations against politicians living and dead, and a variety of public institutions, in the first of 12 hearings into alleged abuse and cover-ups, the chair has said.

Judge Lowell Goddard revealed details of the first investigations to be carried out in public into child sexual abuse dating back decades. They cover institutions such as the Church of England, the Roman Catholic church, Westminster, children’s homes in Nottinghamshire and the London borough of Lambeth, child abuse on the internet, as well as grooming and sexual exploitation in Rochdale, Devon, Cornwall, Oxford and Rotherham.

The scale of the first 12 investigations to be announced – which will be followed by up to 13 more – was ambitious, Goddard admitted.

“To run 12 investigations in parallel represents an organisational challenge that is unprecedented in a public inquiry in the United Kingdom,” she said.

“We are determined to succeed and expect full co-operation of all institutions and individuals who can assist us in our work.”

While some of the investigations may take 18 months, others could last many years, but Goddard said she hoped to keep to her timetable of the inquiry lasting five years.

Goddard’s £17.9m investigation – the biggest public inquiry into institutional child abuse and accusations of establishment cover-ups ever held in England and Wales – will not be able to convict people or punish them. She has said, however, that she will not shrink from naming individuals who have abused children and the institutions which allowed it to happen.

Read more http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/nov/27/child-sex-abuse-inquiry-to-focus-on-churches-and-politicians

Radcliffe: Give Athletes Lie Detector Tests.  Bill Maloney: Give Paedophiles Lie Detector Tests

Radcliffe: Give Athletes Lie Detector Tests. Bill Maloney: Give Paedophiles Lie Detector Tests

Bill Maloney has been asking the government to bring in the lie detector test and offer it to those named in The Goddard CSA but to no avail.

Paula Radcliffe wants to see athletes agree to lie detector tests and home searches in the wake of the Russian doping scandal.

Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 15.59.56

The marathon world record holder told Sky News she believes Russia should be banned from world athletics after a report discovered “state-supported” doping.

But she thinks athletes also need to “stand up to protect the sport we love”.

“I’ve been a big advocate of lifetime bans because it’s fraud,” the 41-year-old said.

“Cheats are stealing a moment from a clean athlete that they can never, ever get back.

More http://news.sky.com/story/1584489/radcliffe-give-athletes-lie-detector-tests

Jersey Care Inquiry: Yacht Club Abuse Cover-Up

Jersey Care Inquiry: Yacht Club Abuse Cover-Up

 

Heath July 1976 at the Royal Channel Island Yacht Club
Sir Edward Heath does feature as part of Operation Whistle, currently investigating historical allegations of abuse in Jersey.’

Investigations into claims that police socialised with suspected paedophiles at a Jersey yacht club “came to a dead end” when the police chief was denied access to the yacht club registers, which would have shown who was present at gatherings.

Graham Power was in charge when the police investigation into historical child abuse began in 2006. He said there were reports that children were abused on boats.

heath and constable
TED HEATH AT THE TOWN HALL WITH (the late) CONSTABLE PETER BAKER JULY 20 1976

“I was told that a group of police officers and senior officials, and people who were subsequently associated with paedophile activity, used to meet as a group at the yacht club at the same time and socialise together.

“The reports that things were happening out at sea all seemed to join up into a sort of set of circumstances that merits investigation.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-34733551

Voice for Children blog comments:

Anonymous7

What everyone now reading reports such as the JEP’s on the Graham Power hearing should remember is that there is hardly anything at all new in what Mr Power has revealed about the disgraceful machinations of the Jersey Establishment. That the MSM are now reporting such things is simply because the Inquiry and those brave few who fought for it have forced them to. The question that should be asked is given Jersey’s ‘media’ had Mr Power’s huge statement years ago why didn’t they publish the truth then?

voiceforchildren
Indeed, the fact is that Graham Power produced very little, or nothing new, whilst giving his evidence to the Inquiry. A great deal of what he had to say was produced in his affidavit years ago which was published on this Blog HERE.

It was also made a public document by former Deputy Bob Hill as a part of his proposition P.166 (forgotten the year). The State Media were burying all this stuff back then and it was the Bloggers who were publishing it. It is only now, some five, or so, years later that the MSM is reporting, what we were reporting back then.

savile haut de la garenne

An ex resident of Haut de la Garenne Childrens Home claims he saw children from the home being taken on to Heaths yacht and came back crying. There have been allegations that 11 boys left on Heaths boat and only ten returned when he went out with Savile. This was reported to the police with a Jersey Senator but nothing was done

Latest: Jersey Care Inquiry

16 January 2015

Jersey’s Care Inquiry has heard from a witness today who backs up claims that disgraced TV Presenter Jimmy Savile was in Jersey in 1976 when he denied he was.

‘Mr D’ was 15 years old when Savile visited Jersey children’s home Haut de la Garenne and had a photograph taken with a group of children.

Mr D says he was “too withdrawn” to ask to be in the photograph himself. But he says he saw a group of children pose for the photograph with Savile by the swimming pool.

This is the second witness to claim Jimmy Savile visited Haut de la Garenne.

Yesterday a man claimed he was sexually assaulted by Jimmy Savile during an outing with the care home.

He said Savile took him aside after the photograph was taken..

http://www.itv.com/news/channel/update/2015-01-16/witness-evidence-supports-claim-savile-was-in-jersey-in-the-1970s/

It has also now emerged that Savile visited the infamous Haut de la Garenne care home on the island of Jersey. Savile sued The Sun in 2008 to cover this up and to prevent the publication of a photograph which allegedly shows Savile in the company of children at the care home. As a consequence the paper had to withdraw the article and the photograph, but the picture is still widely available on the net and the story, though not the picture, has been published by both The Daily Telegraph and The Daily Mail

http://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/silences-cover-ups-jimmy-saviles-finally-catching-him/
……………………………………………………………………………………..

The current Jersey Inquiry into child abuse has heard that Jersey Senator Wilfred Krichefski raped a 12-year-old boy in the staff room of the Haut de la Garenne children’s home.

Senator Wilfred Krichefski carried out the attack with another man known as ‘The Old Posh Gent’.

On Jersey, Senator Wilfred Krichefski served as president of the Harbours and Airport committee and later as president of the Defence committee with responsibility for the police

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/jewish-senator-raped-boys-bush-and-bin.html

Paul Every was the commanding officer of Jersey Sea Cadets who was arrested as part of Operation Ore for serious crimes against children but not suspended by the Jersey Sea Cadets.

Postcards link Islington care home children to scene of notorious Jersey sex abuse

The postcards provide solid evidence that children from Islington’s homes in the 1970s were sent on trips to Jersey, in an exchange programme with children from the notorious Haut de la Garenne home, where widespread abuse took place.

http://www.islingtontribune.com/news/2014/oct/postcards-link-islington-care-home-children-scene-notorious-jersey-sex-abuse#.VC-gwwF7fgw.twitter

http://google-law.blogspot.com/2015/08/edward-heath-yachting-and-boating.html

http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.com/2010/02/copy-of-affidavit-of-chief-police.html

John Mann MP – Wanless Review and the Dickens file

John Mann MP – Wanless Review and the Dickens file

Debate headed by Labour’s John Mann regarding Wanless Review and the Dickens file. Sorry, missed opening seconds, most of it’s here though.

Audio

Former MI6 deputy director George Kennedy Young is ‘key figure’ in missing child abuse dossier, says MP

In Parliament Mr Mann described the Dickens dossier as “intriguing to say the least”.

He said that a former deputy director of MI6, George Kennedy Young, was involved in a right-wing Conservative group which gathered details on alleged paedophiles within the Commons.

The Gangster and The Pervert Peer (s) – political corruption – how it’s done

The Gangster and The Pervert Peer (s) – political corruption – how it’s done

Boothby, Driberg – The Krays – and dirty politics.

Nothing changes

Thanks to Truthseeker for finding the video
Police probe 13 more politicians over claims of child sex abuse

Police probe 13 more politicians over claims of child sex abuse

Police revealed that they are investigating another 13 elected officials over allegations of child sex abuse, bringing the total to 89.

The new figures were gathered by ‘Operation Hydrant’, which co-ordinates police investigations into child sex abuse by “prominent” people or at institutions. The number of “prominent” people under investigation over such allegations has increased to 287 from 261 in May.

Read more http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5688/police-probe-13-more-politicians-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse

Missing dossier on alleged paedophile ring handed to Labour MP John Mann

Missing dossier on alleged paedophile ring handed to Labour MP John Mann

A dossier of evidence of an alleged paedophile ring which was believed to have been lost has been handed to a Labour MP who has been at the forefront of demands for justice for victims.

The dossier is believed to be a copy of the evidence handed to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan by Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens in 1984.

A review of the Home Office’s handling of child abuse allegations dating back to the 1970s failed to locate a copy of the file. The review, by NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless, reported last year that there was no evidence to support claims of an official cover-up, but warned it was impossible to draw firm conclusions because of shortcomings in the paper records from the time.

John Mann said that the file was handed to him by the same individual who had provided it to Mr Dickens in the 1980s, after it was compiled by former Tory MPs Sir Victor Raikes and Anthony Courtney – both now dead.

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/missing-dossier-on-alleged-paedophile-ring-handed-to-labour-mp-john-mann-11364012128139#.VifNxE-nYy0.twitter

There were a number of dossiers –

https://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/1983-84-the-3-dickens-dossiers-and-the-2-scotland-yard-pie-files/