Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn attended a pedophilia-themed party, according to photographs surfacing online.
The Daily Caller’s Ian Miles Cheong appears to have been the first to find and publish the photos.
The now-disgraced Gunn was fired by the Walt Disney Co. last month after countless “jokes” about child rape were dug up on his Twitter account. The jokes were more than five-years-old and also mocked sensitive subjects such as AIDS, the Holocaust, Mexicans, and “ass raping” women.
As Breitbart News previously reported, these “jokes” included…
“…a post about a monkey that “jerked off” on a child, high-school kids masturbating “in front of the others to show how fun it is,” his alleged experience of doing a “reading with a convicted pedophile,” and how he wants to make a “Hollywood film adaptation of The Giving Tree with a happy ending – the tree grows back and gives the kid a blowjob.”
Read full story HERE
By Red Pill
There’s enormous news to report in the battle against child trafficking – where 153 criminals involved with international child-sex trafficking syndicate have been taken into custody – and over a dozen children have been rescued in an operation that was known as “Project Mercury”.
The arrests were made in cooperation with law enforcement agencies in the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom after a series of global investigations.
Using resources from the international community, and advanced forensics equipment, enough evidence was compiled to carry the investigation into multiple countries where pedophiles were engaged in monitoring the child pornography streams.
Authorities say they were first notified after authorities with the National Crime Agency in the United Kingdom discovered a group of offenders who were engaged in the sexual abuse of children, according to Toronto Police during a press conference.
They were tipped off about illicit online activities, that eventually led to further evidence supporting a global child-sex trafficking organization who were molesting the children, with the youngest of that group believed to be only ten-months-old.
Read more Here
Photo Media India Group
A probe has been launched into a top human rights barrister after she was accused of trolling a string of child sex abuse victims online.
Law chiefs are looking into the claims against Barbara Hewson, 56, following complaints from survivors about foul-mouthed posts.
Messages sent on social media sites from various personal accounts in Hewson’s name have seen her brand victims “lunatics”, “manipulative”, “dangerous”, “cowardly” and “nutwings”.
One outraged victim said: “This can’t go on. She has to be stopped.”
In other posts, Hewson tells those sharing their horrific experiences with others to “shut the f*** up”.
She appears to brand one alleged victim “as vulnerable as a lorryload of gravel” and criticises victims “whinging” about their ordeals.
Read more HERE
Part 1 of an exclusive interview with John Wedger Former Met Detective Whistle Blower
Disgraced former publicist Max Clifford, imprisoned for a series of sexual assaults, was fighting for his life last night after collapsing twice in his cell before suffering a cardiac arrest in hospital.
Clifford, 74, is serving an eight-year sentence at Littlehey Prison in Cambridgeshire for sex attacks carried out between 1977 and 1985 on four girls aged between 15 and 19. He has been seriously ill since suffering a heart attack in August.
His daughter, Louise, 46, said: ‘He collapsed in his cell on Thursday when he was trying to clean it – it was just too much.
‘Next day he collapsed again and was unconscious for several minutes – though he doesn’t know how long.
‘He was seen by a nurse, who insisted he must be transferred to a local hospital.
‘That’s where he had his cardiac arrest, later on Friday. He is now in the critical care unit. He’s in a bad way.’
Read more Here
Tonight, Tikun Olam breaks the story of the Israeli ambassador who cheated on his wife with men and boys–inside the ambassador’s residence!
Israel’s former ambassador to the UK has been accused of inviting men and boys for trysts late at night when his wife was not home. A British policeman filed a complaint with Israeli authorities about the incidents. A further investigation by the foreign ministry’s inspector general found that UK-born Ambassador Daniel Taub, who was ambassador from 2011-2015, violated security protocol by not notifying his chief of security of the identity of the visitors. The purpose of recording visitors is in order to prevent Israeli diplomatic personnel from being blackmailed or compromised. Since MI5 knew of Taub’s activities, the Israeli foreign ministry was concerned that he might be compromised by them or that one of his paramours might attempt to extort payments from him.
Diplomatic security is provided by the Shabak, which would be aware of the incident. But my attempts to elicit comment from an Israeli security source were met with silence. Though the story has been reported in the Israeli media, no one has yet identified Taub by name. This is peculiar because there is no judicial gag order against reporting his name. This is one hot potato!
When questioned about the matter, Taub claimed he had never invited a minor into the residence. He added that the visitors were all adults and that their purpose was “therapeutic” (!) in nature. Though none of the Israeli reports have spoken outright of sexual activity, how could there not be?
When asked to explain why the police officer would claim minors entered his residence if that wasn’t the case, Taub claimed that he and the policeman had exchanged words and the officer had been offended by something the ambassador had said to him.
Read more http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2016/02/03/breaking-israels-ex-ambassador-to-uk-accused-of-sexual-liaisons-with-minors/?utm_content=buffer07d4e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
A draft of the Dame Janet Smith review of practices at the BBC found that the fear of whistleblowing at the organisation was “even worse” in the current era than at the time Jimmy Savile was abusing children while working for the broadcaster,
The review, leaked to online news site Exaro, identified more than 100 BBC employees who had “heard about Savile’s sexual conduct” and said the former presenter’s abuse of children took place at numerous BBC buildings. Three of Savile’s victims were nine years old, it said.
The report made damning criticism of the BBC’s efforts to reform its policies on whistleblowing, saying: “It is clear … there is still a widespread reluctance to complain about anything or even for it to be known that one has complained to a third party.”
BBC insiders told The Independent that, with an “ingrained culture of patronage” at the top of the organisation, even household names were fearful of speaking out. “Prominent national journalists are genuinely afraid of going to meetings and telling the truth because if you say something wrong it goes against you,” said a BBC newsroom source.
Read more http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/jimmy-savile-bbc-staff-say-corporation-has-ingrained-culture-of-quashing-dissent-a6825216.html
Children were made to perform ‘sexual activities’ with each other and animals at a hotel, a family court judge has concluded.
Social workers from Coventry City Council had asked Judge Hilary Watson to investigate a series of allegations made by a number of children in their care.
The judge has now made a number of shocking findings of facts after analysing evidence at a court hearing in the city.
She said the allegations were made by four children aged between eight and 14 against a man they knew.
No one was identified in her written ruling, in which limited detail about the incidents was made public.
The children spoke of travelling to Birmingham on a bus and indicated that the hotel was in the city. They also indicated that activities had been recorded on video.
Judge Watson said some of the ‘suggestions’ might seem ‘fantastical’, but concluded they were probably a ‘grim reality’.
She said: ‘In my judgment, the children are telling the truth when they describe being taken… to a hotel where they had wine and tablets and were made to perform sexual acts watched by other people.
Hatton Gardens heist boss Brian Reader was horrified when his gang broke into a bank vault and found sickening photos of a leading politician abusing children.
But the notorious crook was shocked further when the thieves left the pictures for police to find – only for the Tory Cabinet minister’s crimes to be hushed up.
Reader, known as The Guv’nor, is facing jail for planning last year’s £14million Hatton Garden raid and claims about his previous high-profile break-in can now be revealed for the first time.
The images are said to have been found stashed in a safety deposit box in 1971 when the gang tunnelled into a branch of Lloyds in Baker Street, Central London, and escaped with a £3million haul.
A close confidant of 76-year-old career criminal Reader said: “It was a shock for them when they found photographs of a famous politician abusing children.
“The gang were disgusted and left them lying on the floor of the vault for the police to find but nothing was ever done.”
Read more http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hatton-garden-heist-leader-found-7196229