Ayahuasca: the greatest secret in the universe
“There is a secret, and this is it.” ~ Terence McKenna
People around the world have begun to ‘wake up’ and take the journey down the rabbit hole to see what’s really going on in the world and start questioning what this reality is all about.
What is reality and why are we here?
After personally having had multiple DMT, ayahuasca experiences and met many people who have had the opportunity to do the same it is clear that the ayahuasca experience is one of the best kept secrets in the universe.
Although each persons experience on ayahuasca is unique, there are some commonalities that show up again and again.
- experiencing pure love and wisdom.
- entering another realm more real than what we experience day-to-day on earth.
- realising we are all one.
- fear of death eliminated, as you realise this is a temporary existence for your soul to grow and learn.
- everything is conscious.
- entering a realm where space and time no longer exist, everything is infinite and in the ‘now’.
- experiencing unconditional love through every cell of your being, on a level we don’t have words to describe.
- having access to all information in the universe instantly. Realising we in our human bodies will never fully grasp all there is, reality is far more complex than we could ever imagine.
- reliving past experiences of your life, first from your perspective, then from the other persons perspective. We get to feel how we made them feel. This is for us to learn, not as a punishment.
- there is no punishment in this realm, even if your have a ‘bad’ experience. The ayahuasca is teaching you a valuable lesson, it’s up to you to learn from it.
- digging up past traumas buried deep in our subconscious, bringing them to the surface and helping us face them and get over them.
- a love for all living beings (people and animals). Many people eat less meat, go vegetarian/vegan or eat more fruit and vegetable following the experience.
- giving up on the material world, many people change their field of work to one that help others rather than focusing on making money for oneself.
- realising that we are not here to accumulate money or physical possessions, we are here to help one another, love one another and grow.
- during the experience the ego is removed, revealing your true self.
- you may see complex geometry, moving and flowing in colourful patterns.
- realising everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies.
- feeling of your pineal gland (3rd eye) being sore for a day or two after, like a muscle worked out for the first time.
- meeting other beings far more intelligent than any human and being able to telepathically communicate with them.