A married female tutor seduced a 13-year-old boy during a lesson at his home before having sex with him 100 times over the next two years, a court has heard.
Carolyn Keeling, 64, from Taynton, Oxfordshire, allegedly smoked cannabis and drank wine during bi-weekly lessons at the teenager’s family home.
Gloucester Crown Court heard how the abuse began when Keeling, who was in her forties at the time, stripped down to her underwear to sunbathe during an outdoor lesson at the boy’s home.
She then started touching the teenager through his shorts before the pair had sex using a condom she had stashed in her 4×4 car, a jury was told.
The incident was allegedly the start of a two-year episode of abuse which involved Keeling having sex with the boy at least 100 times between 1993 and 1996.
Prosecutor Ed Burgess said the alleged victim disclosed the abuse to his mother in 2012, after reading about the Jimmy Savile scandal.
He reported it to police in April 2014 and Keeling was charged with six counts of indecent assault, which she denies.
Mr Burgess told the court that the alleged victim initially thought Keeling was ‘cool’ but later realised he had been a victim of abuse.
JUST SAY NO !
A young boy will be forced to live the rest of his life without laughing after a flu vaccine issued at his school brought on a condition that causes him to seizure if he smiles too much.
Bobby Hunter was described as a ‘happy-go-lucky’ boy up until he inhaled a nasal spray given to him and his classmates as a flu deterrent a year ago.
But the vaccine left the 11-year-old with cataplexy – an illness where seizures are triggered by giggling – and brought on narcolepsy, meaning he falls asleep constantly.
Medical experts say both have been known to be activated by the spray in extremely rare instances, confirming his family’s suspicions.
The conditions mean Bobby can either fall asleep at the drop of a hat or collapse on the ground in a terrifying seizure, during which he is still aware of what’s going on around him.
Both mean he now has to live his life mollycoddled from extreme fun or humour – and is in constant fear of passing out.
Mother Amanda, an NHS clerical worker in the Scottish Borders, said: ‘He strives to cope, but we know in our heart of hearts that he shouldn’t be burdened with this.
‘Bobby is scared to laugh, the cataplexy has affected him so much.
‘When he laughs he has a sudden onset of transient muscle weakness and often collapses, even though he remains fully conscious and aware. It has been painful to watch.’
By Ewan Palmer | International Business Times
Richard, who was arrested on 5 January, is accused of three counts of sexual activity with a child and one count of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
The alleged victim is a girl who was 13-years-old at the time the offences are alleged to have taken place, on 2 January 2015.
Richard, 57, a millionaire advisor who has accompanied the prime minster on several trips abroad, will appear before City of London Magistrates’ Court on 5 October to face the charges.
On Friday 11th Sept. we will be holding a protest in Wakefield, with a view to opening up an inquiry into the failures of West Yorkshire’s Social Services departments.
This protest is part of a series planned as a direct result of information which came to light following the Halifax protest on 14th August.
Your coverage of the Halifax event was well received, thank you.
We estimate 50 people will be in attendance.
This protest is in two parts.
The group will assemble outside Wakefield One on Cliff Street, where a meeting has been planned with the Social Services Dept, the police and Mr Michael Summers, a campaigner and survivor of child abuse who was moved from Wakefield to Nottingham in the 1960’s.
His records have since been destroyed, as have records of many others who went through the care system in West Yorkshire, and across the Country.
This meeting is to start at 12noon and we envisage it to last approx 20mins.
The protest group will then proceed along Cliff Parade and down Wood Street to Cross Square and the Cathedral, aiming to arrive roughly at 1pm. We will remain there until approx 2pm distributing leaflets and raising awareness.
Members of a failed inquiry into historic child sex abuse shared more than £150,000, SunNation can reveal.
The massive sum of taxpayer’s cash was handed to people who sat on the chaotic probe – without producing any public findings.
It was set up by Home Secretary Theresa May in July 2014 to investigate how state institutions failed to protect kids from paedophiles in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal.
But it collapsed in farce seven months later after the first two chairs – Baroness Butler-Sloss and Fiona Woolf – were forced to resign amid links to the establishment.
During that time an eight-strong panel, along with a lawyer and adviser, held a series of hearings but their findings have not been made public.
Instead they have handed a report to Mrs May – who pledged it would be a private document to help a new probe led by New Zealand judge Dame Lowell Goddard which began work in July.
Only two of the original eight panel members have been retained on the new inquiry, while former adviser Alexis Jay has become a panel member.
Read more http://www.sunnation.co.uk/failed-child-sex-abuse-inquiry-members-trousered-more-than-150000/?utm_content=bufferc8953&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
By Aaron Dykes
Yes, the vaccines are causing the problem. The authorities know it. It is admitted. This is not conspiracy theory, but sad fact.
The system is willing to break a few eggs and ruin lives in order to achieve their global vaccination agenda – all while they insist that vaccines are both safe and effective. To say otherwise – even in the face of admitted facts – is pure heresy.
A few years ago, I stumbled upon a big dirty secret that is harming tens of thousands of children. It was being reported overseas, but ignored by the mainstream media.
Doctors in India tracking problems inside the nation’s health system found a huge spike in young children who were crippled after receiving the oral polio vaccine.
I wrote at the time:
While polio has statistically disappeared from India, there has been a huge spike in cases of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) – the very types of crippling problems it was hoped would disappear with polio but which have instead flourished from a new cause.
There were 47,500 cases of non-polio paralysis reported in 2011, the same year India was declared “polio-free,” according to Dr. Vashisht and Dr. Puliyel. Further, the available data shows that the incidents tracked back to areas were doses of the polio vaccine were frequently administered… Related studies in India have already demonstrated that polio vaccines are the leading cause of polio paralysis.
That’s more than 47,000 children crippled and permanently disabled by the vaccine – not the disease!
Read more http://www.sott.net/article/301161-Polio-is-returning-as-countries-see-rare-mutated-form-of-virus-resulting-from-the-vaccine